Learn how the NIST Framework can truly help your cybersecurity platform.
By leveraging the NIST framework, financial institutions can identify where they stand on cybersecurity, perform GAP analysis on where they want to be and do this within a standard set of operating procedures.
In this free whitepaper, NIST Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity, understand key factors driving the framework for national cybersecurity and how they apply to financial institutions of any size. Inside you will learn:
- What are the fundamental concepts surrounding the NIST Framework?
- Why banks of all sizes need to ready for further potential regulations
- How banks of any size can implement a proper cybersecurity solution
- What the FFIEC cybersecurity assessment is and why it is important
- The steps to take in order to perform a fit-gap analysis of current and desired states
Get the facts on these and other important key points as they pertain to financial institutions and cybersecurity. This whitepaper will help you to develop a rock-solid plan in defending against cybersecurity attacks before they happen using a common set of standards.