Financial institutions must implement a top-down approach to assess how they manage, report, and budget for cybersecurity (no one person or department can do it alone). If the scales seem a bit tipped in your organization, it’s time to discuss with your Board of Directors (BOD) about getting the budget you need to not only be secure, but prove it.
Learn how to shift the cybersecurity conversation with your BOD in order to get the budget you need to defend against today’s modern attacks. It’s time to get the reporting you want and the security you need.
Inside this eBook you’ll learn:
- How to talk about cybersecurity with the BOD and get buy-in (sample agenda included for your next meeting)
- Key corporate assets hackers are after and top attack vectors the board needs to be aware of
- Reporting that will help the board make informed decisions about budget, people, and tools
- How to build a culture of cybersecurity within the organization, starting with the BOD
- The top 10 questions your board must answer when regulators come to call